Stainless Steel Wire Rope Kit
Stainless steel wire rope kits are supplied in Grade 316 stainless steel and comprise of either a 3, 5 metre or 10 metre length of 4 mm diameter wire rope which is pre-swaged at one end onto a rigging screw.
A self fit fork is supplied for connecting the loose end of wire rope on site. Both components are connected to eyebolts at each end of the wire run and the wire can be cut to the required length on site to ease the installation process.
Wire kits can be supplied to suit either steel (Bolt eyebolt) or timber posts(screw eyebolt)
Please note a new wire kit is required for each "run" of wire rope required.
I.e - if you would like to create three horizontal runs, you will need to purchase three wire kits, please also note the wires cannot go round corners as tension will be lost.
Wire cutters are required to trim wire to size
- We have no test certificate for glass balustrades without a handrail, a handrail is required to fully comply with building regulations.
- We can quote for complete glass balustrades with handrails, supplied in kit form, ready to fit – please contact us.
- Baluster posts and “Ready-made” handrails are made to order and will be delivered within 7-10 working days – we will email a delivery date when order received.
- Handrail / Kick-rail fittings are dispatched within 2 working days.
- All deliveries are made by courier and must be signed for - a contact number must be provided.
We are here to help:Telephone: (+44) 01922 742433
Fax: 01922 742425
West Midlands, WS9 8DJ
Mon - Thurs: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Fri: 8.30am - 2.30pm
Please note all prices on our store Include V.A.T